- EVANS MILLS, NY – The third annual ‘Assault on the...Read more
- Despite the colder temperatures, the cars and fans made their...Read more
- They’re back this Saturday night! You won’t want to miss...Read more
- It’s another beautiful day for racing! Grab the family and...Read more
- EVANS MILLS, NY – The third annual ‘Assault on the Asphalt’...Read more
- On July 12th, the Evans Mills Motorsports Park, along with The...Read more
- On June 14th, the Evans Mills Motorsports Park, along with The...Read more
Evans Mills Motorsports Park Hosts 2nd Annual Keith Doxtater Memorial Race Plus Fathers Day and Flag Day CelebrationEvans Mills, NY – We have another thrilling night of racing...Read more
Breakfast with the drivers
May 23, 2015
Evans Mills Fire Hall
$5 per person
Come out and meet our local, weekly drivers along with the NEMA drivers!
This will take place before a full night of racing, which is scheduled to begin at 5:00 PM!
Grab the family, have some good food, see the cars and their drivers up close and personal.
Looking to take a Stock Mustang to the next level?Add some speed with Mustang performance parts from AmericanMuscle
EVANS MILLS, NY – The third annual ‘Assault on the Asphalt’ for the Lucas Oil Empire Super Sprints at the Evans Mills Motorsports Park will take on new meaning in 2015. The event traditionally held the first weekend in June at the Northern New York facility will now be named after the inaugural winner, Kevin Ward Jr. Ward, a long-time Continue Reading...
Despite the colder temperatures, the cars and fans made their appearance for the May 23rd race and left us nothing short of a great show. The North East Midget Association made their appearance with two divisions. John Zych finished first with Bethany Stoehr grabbing second place. Bethany held double duty for the night, running in Randy Brunelle’s 007 Super Stock. Continue Reading...